Low Voltage Water Alarm
- Warns of leaks and overflows in bath, kitchen, laundry, furnace, computer rooms or anywhere there is a potential for leaks
- Low battery signal tells user when it's time to replace the battery
- Circuit test bar ensures system is working
- Alerts user within hearing range that water has reached desired level when used to monitor the filling of pools, tubs, sinks, aquariums and more
- An ideal backup system for sump and bilge pumps in residential, commercial and marine applications
- Sensor and alarm can be placed up to 6 feet apart
- Loud 85 dB (decibel buzzer). Sounds for up to 3 days
For leak detection:
Just place the sensor (suction cup up) at the lowest point of the floor or other horizontal surface where water collects. The alarm will sound if water bridges between the two contacts. Alarm can be table, shelf, or wall mounted away from the sensor
For unattended filling of bathtubs, pools, spas, etc:
Use the section cup to attach the sensor to any smooth vertical surface. The buzzer will sound when the water reaches both metal contacts on the sensor
Remote sensor detects water and sounds alarm. Sensor and alarm connected by 6' of wire; adaptable with standard speaker wire (not included) for locating up to 50' apart. Solid state electronics powered by 9-volt battery (not included). 85-decibel alarm sounds for up to 3 days. Low battery warning. Test bar for system check. Additional speaker wire (not included) can be spliced onto existing wire to allow alarm and sensor to be farther apart (up to 50 feet apart).
Ordering is easy through PayPal! These alarms are only $19.95, click the button below to make the fist step in protecting your home or office!
FROM CURB BOX SPECIALISTS